Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Does anyone have a list of Xbox Live Arcade Games that are playable on the PC?

I need a list of games for the Xbox Live Arcade that I can download on the PC this will greatly help me decide if I should buy the console.Does anyone have a list of Xbox Live Arcade Games that are playable on the PC?
Games For Windows Live is the PC equivalent for the Xbox Live platform - http://www.gamesforwindows.com/en-CA/



Although Games For Windows Live has similar, or sometimes even the same games, as the Xbox Live Arcade platform, I wouldn't at all compare it to Xbox Live Arcade.



The only way to truly experience the features that an Xbox 360 offers, is to try them for yourself.

Most entertainment stores, such as Best Buy, offer in-store consoles, for which you can try the latest video games and Xbox Live services.



-Wiiplay_ds

No comments:

Post a Comment