Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How do i take pictures of my games on xbox live?

I play alot of xbox live and i was wondering if there was a way to take pictures of my characters and my games? and it not be crappy qualityHow do i take pictures of my games on xbox live?
you'd need a dazzle or a capture card best buy sells dazzles ranging form prices the best one that i know of is 100$ and capture cards are the absolute best i believe but the most expensive one ive seen of those was 5000$ and if you could kindly answer mine please (link gonna be in resources) Edit* also with a capture card you will need a laptop (same with dazzle) but with the dazzle you will need quite a bit of other things like link for a video explaining how to take videos but im sure you could take pictures as well http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVH1_9HhX鈥?/a>How do i take pictures of my games on xbox live?
There are things called capture cards, google them and you'll find one with very good quality

No comments:

Post a Comment