Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What is the minimum internet speed to be able to play games on Xbox Live.?

What is the slowest possible speed of internet to be able to play on Xbox Live? We are getting different internet and I think it runs at like 1-1.5 Megabytes (but I'm not positive) so is that good enough or can I kiss that dream goodbye.What is the minimum internet speed to be able to play games on Xbox Live.?
I play Xbox Live at the speed of 1000KBPS...but this is slow speed only................Because While Playing games through online the speed Basically get slow because of Traffic, and many reason....I checked out the speed of the Internet here

http://www.ip-details.com/internet-speed鈥?/a>What is the minimum internet speed to be able to play games on Xbox Live.?
My friend played with 2mb but it should be 10mb at the least, thats what ive got and works perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment