Saturday, March 10, 2012

Why cant i invite friends to games on xbox live yet they can invite me?

Whenever i try the option is greyed out so i cant even click invite to game. Why is this yet they can invite me to games but i cant? Does anyone know how to fix this.



I heard its something to do with privacy settings but i went to my privacy settings and there was no place where it said anything about inviting people to games. Help please any ideas?Why cant i invite friends to games on xbox live yet they can invite me?
First of all what type of XBox Live account do you have ... Silver or Gold? It sounds like you have a Silver account (the one that comes free with the XBox); this account only lets you go to XBox Live and download some games, vids, etc. It does not allow you to play any games with your friends. Get a Gold account and you're all set.Why cant i invite friends to games on xbox live yet they can invite me?
A) The game is full.

B) It's a local game.

C)They're already in the game.

That's all i can think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment