Saturday, March 10, 2012

In Halo Reach, how can I join custom games with other people on xbox live?

So I just downloaded Speed Halo and I'm interested in playing it with other people online. However the only way I can find to play with toher people online is through match making. Can I play custom games online with random people? Or can I only play custom games online with xbox live friends?In Halo Reach, how can I join custom games with other people on xbox live?
Sadly there is no Matchmaking for Custom Games but seeing how popular i think the 343 will add it to the Living Dead Playlist eventually but what i would recommend is play MM for a bit then send a MTFARP (Message to friends and recent players) and tell them that you are hosting a gameIn Halo Reach, how can I join custom games with other people on xbox live?
What is speed halo? Is this on the Xbox360 or a PC?

No comments:

Post a Comment