Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Is 3mbps a fast enough internet connection to play games on xbox live?

my friend has a 40 mbps per sec internet connection he can do multiple things on his computer while playing xbox live. i am thinking of getting an internet connection thts 3mbps i was wondering if i cn use it to play xbox live if i am not doing anything else on the computer or otherwise. will it be enough or shud i get a faster connection?Is 3mbps a fast enough internet connection to play games on xbox live?
yeah that should be fast enough. If you plan to play COD and all.

Umm if I worked it out right your download speed should be around 333 kb and that is fast enough

And how fast does your friend want his internet connection to be. That is tooo fast.Is 3mbps a fast enough internet connection to play games on xbox live?
3mbps is kind of weak. My brother had 5mbps and his is slow. When I talked to microsoft years ago they suggested to me that I min or 7mbps would be ideal for gaming on xbl. Its true you might can get it to work. But in my area to go from 5 to 10mbps where I'm at was only $5 more so check into getting something a little faster bro xbl is worth it.
  • romance novels
  • things to do in miami
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment