Sunday, March 4, 2012

How fast does my connection have to be to play xbox live games?

How fast does your connection have to be to play games like battlefield bad company 2, modern warfare 2, borderlands, and stuff like that? My connection is like .7 mbps. I know it sucks, but some of my friends know how to play online with dial up, and the same connection i got. I have already tried to play on ps3 network but it was to slow. Please help me.How fast does my connection have to be to play xbox live games?
I play online games on 512kb and never lag. Lol.How fast does my connection have to be to play xbox live games?
well all i know is your download speed and upload speed have to be 1 mbps or above.anything lower and you will lag
  • baltimore restaurants
  • what is a computer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment