Saturday, March 10, 2012

How do I derestrict an Xbox Live account so I can download Mature games?

I want to download an M game demo from Xbox Live but it says that I cannot. I have lifted all the restrictions in settings and it still won't let me. Please help!How do I derestrict an Xbox Live account so I can download Mature games?
ok im gonna work exactly with u cuz im on my xbox right now...

1. hit the xbox guide button (the silver middle button)

2. go all the way to the right and scroll down to Family Settings

3. hit Console Settings

4. scroll down to Turn Off Family Preferences

5. Play =DHow do I derestrict an Xbox Live account so I can download Mature games?
do you know the parental code? then you can go to Settings%26gt; Parental Control and unlock it. it should be obvious at that pointHow do I derestrict an Xbox Live account so I can download Mature games?
guess mommys password.

No comments:

Post a Comment